Friday, March 30, 2012

@meechienelson @KaitlynIson - Drink the pain away



Anyone who reads my blog might want to slap me for this post. As I said before I want to do some real writing about the music around me so hear me out. I can't with a straight face tell you that I rock with Meechie's music. But I do have great respect for what this cat has done. He is making "big check" music. If someone were to ask me which local MC most embodies the "college town" aspect of Columbus, Ohio I would tell them Meechie Nelson. Mind you I can't rap one of his songs and really dont care to (no diss, Its just not me). On that note if I were the man with the check book. I would cut Meechie and his team a sizable one. It comes down to this about my blog. No grind will go unnoticed even if it's not my cup of tea. I have the strange ability to seperate myself from my love of the craft and intuit what the masses will gravitate toward. This type of unflinching insight is what I plan to be knewn for. More of a writer and a would be A&R than a mere blogger. #fuckwitme STAY PHILTHY!


and to meech....I'm not a fan but i'm a fan. Ya dig! keeping doing you fam.